Video: Sirmione on the Lake Garda in Northern Italy

A year ago I travelled to Italy with my friends and husband. One of the places we’ve visited on that weekend-trip was lovely Sirmione located on the south bank of Lake Garda (Lago di Garda). We strolled the cute narrow streets and alleys, ate some delicious Italian gelato, marvelled the Scaligera Fortress, visited ruins of an ancient Roman Villa called Grotte di Gatullo and admired the amazing sunset over the Lake Garda. Here are some snaps from that trip:

Have you ever been to Sirmione? Did you like it?

7,276 thoughts on “Video: Sirmione on the Lake Garda in Northern Italy

1. vauclusedreamer says:

It looks beautiful & we’re starting to look at places we can head to for a few days whilst we’re away and this wouldn’t be too far, so will take a look – thanks #farawayfiles

2. Clare Thomson says:

I still have to go to the Italian Lakes. Even more so now having seen your video. Thanks for sharing on #farawayfiles

3. Sara says:

Wow, your video is so sharp! I feel like I’m there. I’ve been looking into visiting Lake Garda and the lake district. I just don’t know if our trip is too early in the season to appreciate it as much as we would if we were traveling a little later. It does look absolutely beautiful though! #citytripping

4. bavariansojourn says:

We loved it there too, when we lived in Munich it was a relatively short drive to get to this part of Italy! We always tried to visit Sirmione first thing in the morning before it got busy, and for the best views from the castle! 🙂 #citytripping

5. hey says:

Taxi moto line
    128 Rue la Boétie
    75008 Paris
    +33 6 51 612 712

Taxi moto paris

Everyone loves it whenever people get together and share thoughts.
    Great blog, continue the good work!

6. Levi Bayn says:

It’s actually very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I just use world wide web for that purpose, and get the most recent news.|